BOARD OF EDUCATION VACANCY
The Colebrook Board of Education is seeking a qualified candidate to fill a vacancy on the Board until the next Town election for Board of Education members. The appointment will run from January 3, 2018 until November, 2019.
- Be a resident of Colebrook
- Be a U.S. citizen and at least 18 years of age
- Be a registered voter
- Not be employed by the Colebrook Board of Education
- Have no interest in any contract with, or claim against, the Colebrook Board of Education
- Not be disqualified from membership for the conviction of certain crimes.
Any qualified resident of Colebrook interested in filling the vacancy should submit a letter of interest to: Colebrook Board of Education, 452 Smith Hill Road, Box 9, Colebrook, CT 06021, Attn: Dr. Danuta Thibodeau.
Letters of Interest will be accepted through Friday, December 22, 2017.
The Board of Education will review all letters of interest submitted and will conduct personal interviews prior to filling the vacancy.