The State of Connecticut has announced the following measures will be taken as of 8:00 pm on Monday, March 16, 2020.
1. Social and recreational gathering will be limited to 50 people.
2. Movie theaters, gyms, and fitness centers will be closed
3. Restaurants and bars that serve food will be required to move to take-out and delivery service only. Bars that do not serve food will be closed.
For Town issues:
* The Colebrook Senior and Community Center is closed to all activities and trips are cancelled at least through March 30th.
* The Town Hall will remain open. Everyone is to enter through the main entrance at the Lower level parking lot and sign in at the table near the elevator.
* A meeting was held with Camp Jewell last week and they have cancelled all events.
Updates will be sent out as the situation changes. Please be safe and don’t hesitate to call the Town Hall with any questions, we are here to serve you.