- ANNUAL TOWN BUDGET HEARING – Thursday in April 2022 at 7:00 – Town Hall or by Zoom if necessary (Budge Hearing at least two weeks before Town Meeting).
- ANNUAL TOWN BUDGET MEETING – 1st Monday, night before Referendum; May 2, 2022 – 8:00 at Town Hall.
- ANNUAL TOWN BUDGET REFERENDUM – 1st Tuesday; May 3, 2022 – 6:00 am to 8:00 pm at Town Hall, Meeting Room, 2nd Floor
- ANNUAL TOWN MEETING – 3rd Monday; October 17, 2022 – 8:00 at Town Hall
- ELECTION DAY – Tuesday, November 8, 2022, 6:00 am – 8:00 pm at Town Hall, Meeting Room, 2nd Floor
- BOARD OF SELECTMEN – 2nd Monday of each month except October; 7:00 at Town Hall
- BOARD OF FINANCE – Wednesdays weekly during budget season, then as necessary; 6:00 at Town Hall
- BOARD OF EDUCATION – 1st Wednesday of each month except August; 7:00 at Colebrook Consolidated School
- CAPITAL IMPROVEMENT COMMITTEE – January, February, May, August – Thursday at 7:00 pm
- CONSERVATION COMMISSION – 2nd Tuesday of each month; 7:00 at Town Hall
- FIRE DEPARTMENT, CENTER CO. – 1st Monday of each month; 7:00 at Center Fire House
- FIRE DEPARTMENT, FORGE CO. – 1st Tuesday of each month; 7:00 at Forge Fire House
- INLAND WETLANDS COMMISSION – 3rd Tuesday of each month; 7:00 at Town Hall
- PLANNING & ZONING COMMISSION – 2nd Monday of each month; 6:30 at Town Hall
- RECREATION BOARD – 1st Tuesday of each month except July & December; 6:30 at Town Hall
- REGIONAL SCHOOL DISTRICT NO. 7 BOE – 2nd and 4th Wednesdays of each month – except July, August, and December. Regular meetings for those months will be held on the 2nd Wednesday of July, 4th Wednesday in August, and the 2nd Wednesday in December. Meetings will be held at 6:00 at Newbury Library-Media Center at Northwest Regional High School/Middle School unless otherwise stated on the agenda posted prior to the meetings.
- ZONING BOARD OF APPEALS – 1st Thursday of each month; 7:00 at Town Hall
TOWN HALL HOURS
Town Hall is open to the public Monday through Thursday from 8:30 to 4:30 and Friday from 8:30 to noon.
- In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability. To file a complaint of discrimination, write to USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, or call (800)795-3272 (voice) or (202)720-6382 (TDD