- Shall We Establish an Historic District in Colebrook?
- Report Remittal Cover Letter to Colebrook Zoning Board 12/19/1962
- Report Remittal Cover Letter to Connecticut Historical Commission 12/19/1962
- Report of the Colebrook Historic District Study Committee 12/19/1962
- Connecticut Historical Commission Reply to Proposed Report 1/30/1963
- Final Report of the Colebrook Historic District Study Committee 5/6/1963
TOWN HALL HOURS
Town Hall is open to the public Monday through Thursday from 8:30 to 4:30 and Friday from 8:30 to noon.
- In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability. To file a complaint of discrimination, write to USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, or call (800)795-3272 (voice) or (202)720-6382 (TDD