2021 Town Budget
Colebrook Town budget vote passed: 77 Yes; 26 No
Region 7 budget vote passed Colebrook: 76 Yes; 26 No
Region 7 budget vote passed in district.
- NWR7 Approved Budget
- Annual Town Budget Meeting Minutes 5-3-2021
- Annual Town Budget Meeting & Referendum Notice
- Legal Notice
- Notice of District Meeting 5/3/2021
- Explanatory Text for Referendum
- Video of 5/3/2021 Budget Meeting
- Video of 4/15/2021 Budget Hearing
- 2021 Town of Colebrook Budget Presentation
- 2021 Town of Colebrook Budget Overview
- 2021/2022 Regional District 7 Budget
Town of Colebrook
Notice of Budget Hearing
The Board of Finance of the Town of Colebrook, Connecticut, hereby notifies all electors
and citizens entitled to vote at town meetings in the Town of Colebrook that the Board of
Finance will hold a public budget hearing on Thursday, April 15, 2021, at 7:00 p.m. The
meeting will be conducted online as authorized by executive order of Governor Lamont.
Dial-in information and other materials will be distributed prior to the meeting via the
town email list and will be available at the Town Hall and on the town website. At that
meeting, itemized estimates of the expenditures proposed for the town during the fiscal
year commencing July 1, 2021 will be presented; and the Board of Finance will hear all
persons who wish to be heard regarding appropriations they want the board to
recommend to the town or reject.
Dated at Colebrook, Connecticut, this 1st day of April 2021.
Board of Finance